Guest Management can be a very time-consuming part of your wedding planning, and at Pink Daisy Weddings I take the strain of that away by dealing with such things as:
- Sending out your save-the-date cards.
- Sending out your invitations.
- Organising and processing all the RSVP's.
- Ensuring your guests have all the necessary information regarding accommodation, transport etc.
- Assisting with your guest list.
Note: I will prepare all your save-the-date cards, invitations etc ready for posting using a contact list supplied by you. Postage fees are extra and will be charged for at the current Royal Mail postage levels.
Once the invitations are sent, I will be the point of contact for all your RSVP's and will record responses, and keep you updated on a weekly basis on the progress. If there should be any non-responses, I will follow up on these and also keep you informed.
Once complete, any meal selections including dietry requirements and allergy awareness will be clearly highlighted, and the information handed over to you so you may then liaise with your chefs, caterers or hotel.
My Guest Management Service is available from £99 (dependent on numbers)